Friday 28 February 2014

February Favorites

I was so excited to do this monthly favourites post, because it's my first one, as my blog is new this monthly favourites is kinda like an all time favourites, some of the products I have are new so it kind of qualifies ha ha, but yeah these are what I am loving right now ^_^

This is something I have been using for a really long time, it is the only nail polish remover I will use only because it is super cheap, quick and smells so nice, it is Easy Nails, Fast and Fruity, I buy mine from 'Home and Bargain' for 89p .... I know it's so cheap I love it, I use this a lot because I like to wear nail polish a lot but I cant wear it for work so this is great for me to get the most out of my color because I can take my polish off last minuet. 

I love both these products I received them both in Glossy box's the Hydrating Moisturiser was one of the first products I got when I signed up to glossy box, so I have been using it for a good six months, and I love it, it works really well on my skin and its just perfect for me, it has an SPF 15 which I love because I don't want to burn, and it has Vitamin E and Cassia Alata. So naturally I was made up when I got the Monu Illuminating Primer in a recent glossy box, this is pretty much the same as the face cream but a primer so if I am in a rush I just use this on its own and again I love it, this brand just works perfectly with my skin. I am not sure where I can buy more MONU  products from so if you have any links I would be so happy if you could put it in the comments for me ^_^ 

Rimmel Stay Blushed cream blusher is another product I got out of a Glossy Box, OMG I just love Glossy Box ha ha, it say liquid cheek tint but it is def more of a thick cream it is the first cream blusher I have ever used / owned and I love it, I use it more for night outs as it has a really good staying power, mine is in 004 Sunkissed Cherry and it is a dark peach color, with a hint of pink shades ^_^ 

I take these everywhere with me I love this, and I need to get them all, at the minuet I only have two of the Maybelline Baby Lips I have Peach Kiss and Hydrate, I wear peach kiss most days going to work, because not a lot of people see me so I don't want to waste me good lip glosses, and the Hydrate one I wear every night to bed, I picked mine up in Superdrug after reading all the hype about them and I love them.

I don't even have words for how much in love I am with this product, I bought it last summer along with another shade that I can't remember and I can't find :( sad times ..... I liked this so much I couldn't bring myself to wear it until now, it is a Max Factor lipstick in the shade Rosewood and it is a beautiful brown nude with a hint of purple-ness ^_^ it is so nice and creamy and it feels like it is really nice on my lips, it doesn't have the best staying power but I don't mind re applying. 

I love the Rimmel - Wake me up concealer, I only use it when I have break outs or to brighten my under eyes if I need it, this is super cheap and I will be stocking up on this item for sure ^_^ 

I have a massive love hate relationship with mascara, this is the Collection 2000 Extreme Lengthening Mascara, I have so many of them that I hardly use but this one I love it goes on perfect every time, this is my go to mascara and another product I will be buying again and again and again ha ha. 


Last up these tweezers from The Vintage Cosmetic Company, They do an amazing job but its more how they look why I love them, I'm a sucker for cute/shabby chic/ vintage looking things, and I love them ^_^ 

I hope you like my February Favourites ^_^ 
Speak to you all soon 

Much Love, 

No comments:

Post a Comment